Music Theatre of Idaho Ticketing Policies
Updated January 20, 2015
In order to serve Patrons better, we have a few ticketing policies that need to be followed. These policies apply to tickets purchased from the online system and from the box office unless otherwise stated.
- All tickets for MTI productions are ordered in person, over the telephone, by mail, or on our website. All ticket sales are routed through our third-party vendor, Thundertix. Tickets ordered in person will be printed on 8.5 x 11 paper. Tickets ordered by phone, over the internet or through the mail will be delivered electronically to the patron’s email address and can be printed at home. If the patron does not have a means of printing the tickets at home, there will be a door list at “will call” before the performance. Patrons will receive email confirmation of their ticket order. The printed ticket does need to accompany the patron to the show.
- Online web ticketing will remain open up to one hour before the production starts.
- The “Front of House” box office will open 1 hour prior to curtain time for any production (including matinees).
- All tickets bought “at the door” are a single price of $22, inclusive of tax.
- It is the responsibility of the patron to make sure that all ticketing information is correct. Errors caused by data entry on the part of the patron will not result in refunds or exchanges. This includes improper recording or requesting of Adult/Senior/Youth tickets.
- All tickets must be paid for at the time of order. No exceptions. For online web ticket orders a valid credit card must be provided, and for box office purchases a credit card, check or cash are acceptable methods of payment. The MTI accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Patrons can reprint their tickets any number of times from home.
- All Patrons entering the auditorium must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- For the consideration of all Patrons and performers, no children under the age of three will be admitted to MTI productions. The MTI will gladly provide a list of community babysitters for your convenience.
- Anyone creating a disturbance in the auditorium during a production will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
- Any patron who uses any kind of recording device (audio or visual) to record any portion of the live event will be immediately removed from the auditorium and the recording device will be confiscated. Recording of copyrighted productions and materials is prohibited by federal law.
The Music Theatre of Idaho tickets are Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangable, with one exception:
All returned checks will be subject to a $35 nuisance fee, plus all fees levied by our bank.
The MTI will make every effort to adhere to the published production schedule. In rare instances, we may be required to change our programming due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
Group rates are available for groups of 20 or more. Group rates must be arranged directly with the box office at 468-2385.
Patrons arriving more than 15 minutes after the start of a performance will be considered to forfeit their admission and will not be admitted. A tax receipt for the cost of your ticket will be available.
- Season ticket holders may exchange their tickets for another performance of the same show without a fee by calling the box office, so long as space is available and the tickets are exchanged no later than 48 hours before the original ticketed performance time.
- Once purchased, no ticket, Season or Individual, is refundable under any circumstance.
- Any ticket holder who cannot use their tickets due to a conflict may be given a donation receipt if the ticket is returned to the MTI before the show date.
- No partial refunds will be given to “downgrade” to senior or youth tickets
- Individual tickets are not exchangeable, under any circumstances
- MTI tickets are fully transferable and ticket holders may give their tickets to anyone they like.
Proceed to the ticket purchase page.